During the third quarter of my E.S. Cornwall Memorial Scholarship (January to March 2017), I continued to obtain work experience with Electricity North West Limited’s (ENWL) Asset Management Business Unit to explore the subject of Asset Management Excellence.
The report provides an insight into my work experience at Electricity North West Limited (ENWL), a leading electricity distribution company based in the UK. The report covers the key learning through project works, observations, and interviews with leaders across ENWL. Specifically, the following work aspects are covered in the report:
- Continue observations on ENWL’s innovative business operation and initiatives.
- Resubmission of the restated ENWL’s Network Asset Workbook (NAW) to Ofgem.
- Commissioning of the Common Network Asset Indices Methodology (CNAIM) asset intervention software.
- Brief summary of my experience at the European Utility Week 2016.
- Updates on the work of CIGRE working group C1.34 (Asset Management).
I welcome any feedback or questions regarding my report and the future direction of my scholarship placement. I can be contacted via my LinkedIn account.
E.S. Cornwall Scholar